Thursday, September 21, 2006


We traveled to Florida this past week. It was pretty cool. I must admit though we really did too much. We watched a lot of football, ate some cool treats and really spent a great deal of our time doing.......well, just about nothing. Come to think of it, I really can't remember what we even went there for. I'm sure I'll remember by the time our Christmas letter needs to be printed......I mean posted.
I did include one photo of Jon and I. This was our busy period. If you will notice we are both dressed, out of bed and sitting up! This was pretty exhausting. we returned to bed pretty much right after this outing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa H said...

That's nice, Sam. I'm glad you chose such a lovely picture of you and Jon for your blog! But I am glad that you're keeping up with the blog!

2:21 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like you had a really exhausting vacation! So glad you are all rested up so you can come up here and WORK!

6:12 PM

 
Blogger Beth said...

This is so unfair. What a wouldn't give to be able to sleep for 8 hours straight . . . let alone 3 days!

1:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home