Thursday, February 01, 2007

So here it is, I guess I need to blog. My wife of five years has found out that again the stork is going to visit us. I must admit I am shocked. I can't believe how it works! You pour some water in this pot, this little plant begins to grow under the warmth of the sun and then......Your wife comes in and says, "Yeah, the stork is coming!" I am so lucky to have a 3rd visit in my lifetime! It's truly amazing. Well my issues continue. I am constantly having to call people to come and fix things at my house that get broken while I am 'working' (really sleeping), in my office at work. I don't understand how this stuff gets broken, but then I get pictures like this! I seriously need to start my own juvenile detention hall. I have two residents already. Then to make matters worse, my mom says that she wants the family to come for dinner. (This is our Christmas dinner). Thing is she kind of has this weird thing where she likes my brother Jon and I to dress up. We really feel uncomfortable about it, but what else can you do? We just try to make her happy. I think my dad is in on it too, but he won't admit to it.








1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa H said...

This is the ramblings of an insane mind! :)

6:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home