Thursday, February 01, 2007



Blogging is so annoying. So get this, Control S in most computer worlds is 'undo' Oh no. Not on this silly site, Control S is publish. What a joke. I can't believe they would do that. It's like so wrong. Anyway, I was going to tell you some more about my life. The picture of my oldest son, is what I always aspired to be. Someone special. I was someone special alright. They really thought I was special. I am amazed. They made me feel so special that special became a word I especially began to dislike. You follow me? (Me either). Anyway, so my house is falling apart, we are running out of room and the stork is coming. I think I am going to permanently pitch a tent outside our back door and our two boys can sleep out there from now on. Kind of like an east Texas addition right? Well, I think that you can see how my life is still spiraling downward at a rapid pace, but at least I feel special. Have you ever worried that maybe life is passing you by too quickly? So have I, but you know what I found out? It is.

Well, I am so unproductive today that I am going to go back to sleep. I hope that everyone who is reading this enjoyed the new pictures as much as they did the writing. I just am not in a mood to write today. I know my stories today were lame, but it's the only thing I can do to keep myself humble. Write poorly.

Good luck with the rest of your day, and remember to live by my wife's profound words of wisdom:

Put off whatever you can today, because tomorrow is coming and you can always do it then!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa H said...

Thanks for the quote. You know, I don't exactly remember saying anything like that at all. But I suppose that's okay. Nice pictures too, by the way!

Oh, I wanted to mention that in SOME "computer worlds" using Control S will save your work, not undo it. Just a hint for next time! :)

6:21 AM

 
Blogger mary said...

hmmmmm....very interesting thoughts on life you have these days, I must say I'm truly amazed that you have taken the time to add to your blogging and let everyone know what a tough life you have, hope today was a wonderful one for you and that Lisa didn't make you do too much because I know how overworked you are...

8:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to comment, but somethings really are better left unsaid. Lisa, can you believe I'm not commenting. Nope, I'm zipping it on this one :)

2:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok... First, Ctrl + Z is undo or publish, Ctrl + S is save or save as, depending on if you're saving a first copy of a repeat copy. Did you follow all that? [You can email me with any technical questions later.]
And second, if you're this bored, I have a ton of work you could do.

3:50 PM

 
Blogger R. E. Lueck said...

You need to update. Slacker.

7:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home