Thursday, June 28, 2007

This is just a reminder of what I used to do. I was a very serious police officer. For those of you who don't know where I was a police officer, we will leave that out, but for those of you who thought I was a respectable policeman, this just goes to show you that yes, I was even more seruious in those ten years than I am now. It was just too stressful for me. I had to get out. The seriousness of the job just flat wore me out.
We went fishing this last week to Canada where we spent 10 days at a reomte fly-in lake where we fished until our fingers literally bled. It was very cool. Jon and I spent most of the vacation together in a little boat catching lots of fish and being extremely serious about the whole ordeal. It was good to come home to let our hair down a little bit and be more relaxed. I must admit that I did have a very good time though. I caught two fish the entire trip so it was sort of like being in prison for 10 days. It was nice to come home. I did honestly miss my family while I was away, but I was pretty dissapointed to come home and see that I was the only one who missed anyone. Quite frankly a tragedy.

My wife warned me to wear sunscreen, it's just that I kind of forgot. I really got some silly tan lines. It's a good thing though that I am able to hide my insecurities so well. Not much else is new around here though. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our 3rd child which should come sometime in August. It will definitley ameliorate the situation at our house. The boys have begun to get rather roisterious in this the estival season of the year. I am anxious for the arrival of our 3rd. As long as my wife doesn't thimblerig the entire ordeal I think it will be quite entertaining to watch the two boys and their sister. The boys will have to be more lissome than they are now, but I think they will do just fine.
Well, I hope this blog finds everyone in good spirits and in excellent health. I will blog more later when I am not so busy at work. Oh, my work buddy Russ is gone to Costa Rica for two weeks, with his 'new' friend. I am sure that he will miss me. I know that he will... I mean really who wouldn't? Alright then.





Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa H said...

This is nice, Sam! I love that you were able to get every single one of your new words into one paragraph--and it almost made sense! :) Nice pictures too, by the way!

6:19 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

love the tan lines ;-)
~ Shlitz

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, and just in case you want to keep up with what's going on here in GA, here's my xanga site:
http://www.xanga.com/mastersheartbeat

~ Shlitz

9:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! This is ridiculous! It made me laugh... who helped you with the words? Did Lisa teach those to you?

5:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://themillonline.org/podcast.jsp

P.S. And update this freaking thing sometime, eh?

12:30 PM

 
Blogger Lisa H said...

Yoo-hoo! I think it's about time you updated your very neglected blog! :)

1:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home